BDO Transfer Pricing Requirements Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire to determine whether your company is required to prepare and submit information relating to transfer pricing
By accessing and proceeding with this survey, you agree to the following terms and conditions
- ("") is solely responsible for the contents of this survey.
- Your response to the survey is voluntary.
- Your response will be used by only for the purpose identified.
- If you are given an opportunity to submit free-form responses to a survey, please provide relevant and responsible responses; refrain from disparaging, offensive, harassing or otherwise inappropriate language; and refrain from including any sensitive information of any kind (e.g. credit card or bank account information). Your response will be processed and stored on the Microsoft Azure Cloud in Western Europe; if you do not wish your response and the information it contains to be processed or stored in Western Europe, please do not respond to the survey.
- Do not forward this survey without the permission of .
- does not want you to, and you should not, include in your survey response any sensitive information of any kind (e.g., bank account information), and any confidential or proprietary information belonging to you or another party, as cannot guarantee that access to such data will be kept confidential and secure. You therefore agree that any information or materials that you, or individuals acting on your behalf, provide in your survey response will not be considered confidential or proprietary and that cannot and will not be held responsible to protect such data if you were to include it in your responses.
- This survey is being conducted on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and does not warrant that Surveys or E-Mails sent from the platform, including this survey, are free of viruses or other harmful components. or its service provider will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from this survey, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- reserves the right to terminate or withdraw a survey, and your opportunity to participate in a survey, at any time and for any reason. and alone have the right to view and use the survey results and may choose in their sole discretion not to disclose the survey results to you.